I love teas. In our cupboard right now I have counted 13 different varieties. One day I'm in the mood for a hit of three-ginger, another day I might need some ayurvedic Yogi tea, complete with words of wisdom (as above), or maybe a delicious Lady Grey tea to dunk a Hob Nob biscuit into. I used to be an espresso fiend, unable to function without a double hit of smooth black Java first thing. During my first pregnancy however, my body decided to shut down my coffee fix, and now I can only occasionally have a single once a day, otherwise my heart goes into crazy palpitations, and I am liable to pass out. Not fun. And so one obsession replaces another - tea!
Voila, a little bit about me. Now, how about you? It's #AllAboutYou time!
This week, my usual co-host Mother.Wife.Me is taking some down-time, relaxing over Easter, and the lovely Angie from Reasons to Dress is stepping in to co-host with me. Please do give her some love.
So, what have you been up to? What are your little - or big - obsessions? Along with tea, I've also been nursing an obsession for backpacks, which I am linking up here this week - I'm also offering beauty treats as a giveaway on that post in return for hearing all about YOUR obsessions right now! Nosy, right!
As regular visitors know, this linky is All About YOU - so show off your style, your recipes, your projects; tell us what you're thinking, planning, plotting.... this space is all yours! Please please do visit other linkers and comment on a few posts, including your host and co-host. You know how nice it is when someone lets you know you're not writing in tumbleweed, so return the favour - and what goes around...If you are not a blogger, do feel free to visit other linkers and check out some great posts too.
My featured posts from last week are:
Hannah at Mums Days, The News - Do we need a watershed for the news on radio? Stories are reported with hourly frequency quite graphically for middle of the day listening, and I've frequently had to lunge for the off button when dreadful stories, especially concerning children come up, and my 5yo's eyes grow moist with tears and worry. What do you think?
On a far lighter note, BrummyMummyof2 was obsessing over bunting, and as one obsessee to another, she truly made me crack up! You know it's bad when you're squirrelling bags of bunting under the sink - well, I guess it could be vodka!
Onto this week's party. All relevant posts that feature our badge are shared on twitter and Pinterest, and of course we comment on them too. We want to encourage you to take some time for yourself, and then link up a post you’ve written about your opinions, passions, style, something you’ve accomplished or are working on; we’d love you to share it and cheer each other on! You can link up to 3 posts to the party, and we pin every one to the #AllAboutYou Link & Pin Party Pinterest Board. If you'd like to feature our badge in your post, feel free to grab the badge here below.
3 simple rules -
1. Please link posts specific to the All About YOU theme of this party - we truly want to encourage everyone to take or think about me-time, and this is your space to link up posts all about how you spend it, whether it's style, fitness, food, concerts or sky-diving!
2. Please link the URL of your specific AllAboutYou post, and please feature the badge or mention the linky, because it's a nice thing to do ; ) We tweet out every linked post that does!
3. Please comment on at least two other posts within the AllAboutYou link party - don't just link-dump! If you could comment leaving the #AllAboutYou hashtag, that would be great too, and perhaps give some love to the party hosts.
Feel free to tweet or share about the link party so that more people come along and join too, although this is by no means obligatory!
In short, you link and we'll pin it. But the community bit is up to all of us - so do spread some comment love!
All About You community links:
- #AllAboutYou Link & Pin Party Pinterest Board
- Mama and More on Pinterest
- Reasons to Dress on Pinterest
- Mother.Wife.Me on Pinterest
- #AllAboutYou Link & Pin Party Google Plus Community
- #AllAboutYou Facebook Page
Thanks for linking up!